Thursday, October 04, 2007

The pole was not in the map...

I saw something funny today. I was walking on my way to work. There was a Buddhist monk ( an European convert) who was looking at the map in his hand and walking towards me from the opposite direction. He didn't realise that he was walking into a pole. He had a pair of sun glasses. I saw a sec late to warn him.

He went "DISHUM......!!!! " *$%@#()!@^#. He bumped against the pole, the sun glasses fell off.

He picked up the specs quickly and looked around to see who else had witnessed the tragedy and I was staring at him. He gave a weird a smile and said "Good morning.....The pole was not in the map...you see !!!"

Ha ha ha ha....Both laughed.....

4 comments:

Mindpower said...

i wonder how he would maneuver himself through the masses of people in singapore since they ALL are not in the map too :P

Bit Hawk said...

Haha!

Vijaya K said...

LOL :-)) That was an amazing sense of humor! Very aptly put to use, to ease out the embarrassment!!

Anonymous said...

Good words.